Montag, 6. August 2012

Hostfamily !

Hey Guys, 
Just got my Hostfamily in Riberac, which is a little town between Limoges and Bordeaux. 
I'm sooo happy about it! I skyped with my hostfamily yesterday and my hostsister and my hostmum are both so nice. I can't wait to get there! But i still got 3 more weeks in Germany.. And that's quiet scary in some way. 3 Weeks are over so fast. On one side i'm so excited and happy to go there but on the other side 10 months are a really long time. 10 months away from my wonderful Familiy and my great Friends.. Don't know if i'll get this.
 This Saturday i saw my Family in Düsseldorf the last time. It was hard to say goodbye to my Grandparents , Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. But it was my own decision to do a High School Year Abroad and i really don't regret it! 

I'll talk to you again when my aventure finally starts. :* 




Salut ! 
J'ai recu ma famille d'accueil dans Riberac! Un petit village entre Limoges et Bordeaux.
Je suis trés heureuse! J'ai parle avec ma famille d'accueil sur Skype hier. Et ma famille d'accueil est trés gentil! Je ne peut pas attendre encore aller en France! Mais j'ai deja 3 semaines dans Alllemagne.. et c'est un peut effrayant. 3 semaines sont fini trés trés vite. Je suis trés excitée et heureuse aller en France mais 10 mois sont longue! 10 mois etre parti de ma famille et mes copaines...
Derniére samedi, j'ai vu ma famille le derniére fois. Faire mes adieux á mes grandparents, tantes, oncles et cousins. Mais c'etait ma decision fair un High School Year Abroad et je ne regrette pas ma decision!

Je vais parler a vous si mon aventure commence finalement! :*

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Zeit in Amerika!
    Eine tolle Zeit mit neuen Freunden, guter Gastfamilie und HighSchool.

    http://hannahgu.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen